Register today and join us for our upcoming webinar with Michael Butler, Senior Director at Footprint Capital for a webinar detailing What You Need to Know About the Different Types of Company Buyers.
This presentation will educate Exit Planning Advisors of all experience levels on the different types of buyers that exist in the Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) market and their specific characteristics in order to better prepare their clients for successful business exits.
In this webinar, Michael will cover the following key points:
- Overview of the M&A market and the different types of buyers.
- Private equity buyers - how they operate and their unique characteristics.
- Strategic buyers - how they differ from private equity buyers and their motivations for acquiring a company.
- Family offices - how they are unique as buyers and the benefits of selling to them.
- Search funds - their structure, investment approach and what sets them apart from other buyers.
- Individuals - their motivations for acquiring a company and the benefits of selling to them.
Sign up and prepare your questions for a chance to ask Michael your most pressing questions. Leave with a more comprehensive understanding of the different types of buyers so you will have the knowledge to advise your clients on the most suitable exit options.