With all the noise in the marketplace, it’s harder than ever to break through and leave a meaningful impression on a client or prospect. It can be even harder to engage them in business planning conversations that they are either not ready for, are apprehensive to address, or simply just don’t know they need to have.
Join us for an informative presentation by Fletcher Brown on practical and effective ways to engage business owners in the all-important planning conversation.
In just one hour on Wednesday, September 27 at 1pm ET, he will share:
- Why the Exit Planning conversation with current and potential clients is more important than ever
- How to instill urgency in having the conversation earlier than they believe they need to
- What specific keywords and topics he uses with business owners
- What steps are in his comprehensive engagement process from the first meeting through the exit
- How he uses the BEI Assessment Tool to move the conversation forward to the proposal meeting
What are you waiting for? Join us and take away tips to implement right away to deepen and strengthen your client conversations. Register today!